Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] OT-Squirrels, cats

    Message 1 of 3 , May 4 10:06 PM
      LOL Gail and Julie....I had a cat that didn't approve of my vacation plans.....I had a friend stay over to babysit my kid and the cat....next morning she wakes up to "s&&t" on the pillow next to her. That cat sure had an annoying way of showing her discontent....oh well, I was having fun anyway lol.

      From: jtwagers7@... [mailto:jtwagers7@...]
      I've finished my a.m.
      coffee and have to go tend to doggie greetings (poop) in the halllway.
      What a way
      to start the day, eh?

      Have a good one!

      Julie

      Julie-

      At least the dog didn't do it by the bed for you to step in as you got up
      this AM!

      gail

    • Gail Samples
      Message 2 of 3 , May 5 5:41 AM
        Yes, the animals can be quite spiteful. My one dog that can jump up on the
        bed will jump up on it and pee on it when he is mad at me for something.
        Thank god for those waterproof bedsacks for allergies! I am trying now to
        remember to leave the bedroom door closed.

        gail

        Message 3 of 3 , May 5 9:47 PM
          LOL and Double LOL, Carol. I've just arrived home to four of the darlings
          (felines), and they can indeed leave surprises! But........ (can't help
          it)...... lol -- love those cats!

          Julie