Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] Daily Cannabis Smoking as a Risk Factor for Fibrosis ...

    Message 1 of 16 , May 4, 2004
      In a message dated 5/3/2004 5:53:06 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
      Dawnbeliever@... writes:
      Ya took me serious bout the baby thing!! It is a middle age crisis thing.. I
      do love children... raised my 4 and taught school for 10 years . I have a son
      trying to have a baby now with his wife. The friend I mentioned... i love
      very
      much .. but so many things that would hurt our chances.. not going into all
      of them. I just feel bad for him.. he , as he put it wasted a lot of his
      life
      on drugs and booze... I met him when he was open to quitting... so .. becuz i
      Hi Dawn,
      Sorry. You sounded serious. Glad you two can support each other. Get lots
      of rest.