Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] Daily Cannabis Smoking as a Risk Factor for Fibrosis ...

  • Dawnbeliever@aol.com
    Message 1 of 16 , May 3, 2004
      Hey, guys!!
      Ya took me serious bout the baby thing!! It is a middle age crisis thing.. I
      do love children... raised my 4 and taught school for 10 years . I have a son
      trying to have a baby now with his wife. The friend I mentioned... i love very
      much .. but so many things that would hurt our chances.. not going into all
      of them. I just feel bad for him.. he , as he put it wasted a lot of his life
      on drugs and booze... I met him when he was open to quitting... so .. becuz i
      cant drink we were good for each other... we actually have a brother sister
      relationship.. he is sad when he sees children... I encourage him.. it may
      still happen.. meanwhile .. be the favorite uncle.. his nephews and nieces could
      use the attention... Sorry if this all sounds mixed up but had to write quick..
      no time to edit.. had a ruff weekend... so exhausted and lots of muscle/joint
      problems.. getting so i feel like an invalid .. not to over do anything...
      and.. I HAVE been thru the treatments twice.... later all

      <aching all over>
      DAwn

      Message 2 of 16 , May 4, 2004
        In a message dated 5/3/2004 5:53:06 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
        Dawnbeliever@... writes:
        Ya took me serious bout the baby thing!! It is a middle age crisis thing.. I
        do love children... raised my 4 and taught school for 10 years . I have a son
        trying to have a baby now with his wife. The friend I mentioned... i love
        very
        much .. but so many things that would hurt our chances.. not going into all
        of them. I just feel bad for him.. he , as he put it wasted a lot of his
        life
        on drugs and booze... I met him when he was open to quitting... so .. becuz i
        Hi Dawn,
        Sorry. You sounded serious. Glad you two can support each other. Get lots
        of rest.