Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] the birdies

    Message 1 of 10 , May 2, 2004
      In a message dated 5/2/2004 12:52:31 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
      tatezi@... writes:
      Willem had a visiting bird who build a nest on the top of a lampshade in his
      place. See, Willem and I have much in common...it's no wonder that marriage is
      the only answer <g>
      Birds in the lamp shades are better than bats in the belfry.

      Message 2 of 10 , May 3, 2004
        LOL Willem.....you are such a riot....I will hopefully meet you when I come to Holland next year. Francina wants me to come this summer, but I told her I'm not in that bad of shape yet and promised her I'd come next year....she's the one who suggested I should meet you in Amsterdam so I guess that's where you're living? That gives you a year to clean your place....now if it was me, I'd need a couple year's notice <grin>
        Hugggggs
        Message 3 of 10 , May 4, 2004
          That is SO cool Willem! Keep a house clean ? ? LOL! I know that
          feeling. I tell ya what -- I will trade you some of the birdie poop this morning
          for what I just saw in my hallway on my throw rug. I overslept this morning,
          and I've got three dogs (who sleep inside with me at night, and one apparently
          didn't over sleep like I did) and three cats, and ONE of the dogs (thank
          goodness just one) left me a nice surprise. I MUST drink my first cupt of
          coffee, though, before I tend to "their business", gosh bless it anyhow. What's
          that saying? Sh** happens. lol. Yeah it does, and It happened alright
          -- right in my hall. Other than that, it's a beautiful day here today.
          Have a great day.

          Julie

          Message 4 of 10 , May 4, 2004
            In a message dated 5/4/2004 8:17:33 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
            jtwagers7@... writes:
            That is SO cool Willem! Keep a house clean ? ? LOL! I know that
            feeling. I tell ya what -- I will trade you some of the birdie poop this
            morning
            for what I just saw in my hallway on my throw rug. I overslept this
            morning,
            and I've got three dogs (who sleep inside with me at night, and one
            apparently
            didn't over sleep like I did) and three cats, and ONE of the dogs (thank
            goodness just one) left me a nice surprise. I MUST drink my first cupt of
            coffee, though, before I tend to "their business", gosh bless it anyhow.
            What's
            that saying? Sh** happens. lol. Yeah it does, and It happened alright
            -- right in my hall. Other than that, it's a beautiful day here today.
            Have a great day.

            Julie
            That's okay Julie. I've been feeling guilty because I think I have
            overtrained one of my cats. Ordinarily both cats sleep with us. I accidentally left
            Shadow out on the porch one night. He is so trained to go in dirt that he broke
            a hole in the screen door of the porch to do his "business" in the flower
            garden, rather than on the concrete porch floor. I couldn't say a word, just
            went to the hardware store and got new screen. They are, however, smart enough
            to know to throw up inside, so that I'll know if they are sick.

            Message 5 of 10 , May 4, 2004
              So far it's sounding like none of us are very good at keeping house...now if we could all live together, maybe we could afford a housekeeper (that's my dream in life ). <G>
              Message 6 of 10 , May 5, 2004
                Hey, i find my cats the best companions since kids grown and hus left... !!
                My cat , Cheatah.. from Chester Cheatah of the cheese curls..LOL... he knows
                when i am feeling bad and need comforting... love that.. LOL.. who needs a man
                then..

                fighting depression,
                Dawn

                Message 7 of 10 , May 6, 2004
                  In a message dated 5/6/2004 1:27:01 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
                  Dawnbeliever@... writes:
                  Hey, i find my cats the best companions since kids grown and hus left... !!
                  My cat , Cheatah.. from Chester Cheatah of the cheese curls..LOL... he knows
                  when i am feeling bad and need comforting... love that.. LOL.. who needs a
                  man
                  then..
                  Dear Dawn,
                  I could never have survived treatment without my Kaffir. He lay with me,
                  threw up with me (not him, me) and would have gone to the hospital with me, if he
                  could have. Shadow and Brandy were equally good about the aftermath. So
                  they can be wonderful caretakers. They also insist that you be reasonably
                  functional, so that they are fed, watered, and littered.
                  Helps.