Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] Life is so Hard...was thyroid problems

    Message 1 of 22 , Apr 30, 2004
      Bird watching does bring us pleasure and it sounds like you live in a great location. At my apartment in the city I'm limited to pigeons, sparrows and starlings. But my friends who have a house with yard a couple blocks away have a virtual wildlife sanctuary in their yard. But I feed the guys I have....although most people call pigeons flying rats, I've learned they are pretty intelligent birds and have a great survival instict. Lots to be learned from watch our wildlife.

      And it's Anne that has the robins nesting right now.......

      Tatezi
      Who''s the bird enthusiast here? LOL.. Love dem birdies AND flowers!
      Good medicine.

      Julie

    • Dawnbeliever@aol.com
      Message 2 of 22 , May 4, 2004
        I feel sorry for you folks.. I always say.. it is the best to live in the
        country... all the animals and plants you want.. wish i could retire there.. did
        grow up there.. just maybe.. will have to move back to my folks farm in South
        Dakota.. proud of the country there...

        Smiling today,
        Dawn

      • Dawnbeliever@aol.com
        Message 3 of 22 , May 4, 2004
          hey , read up on Canadian Geese.... they mate for a lifetime i believe... my
          folks have a pair that come back every year to their stock dam... i love to
          watch the geese move north and south each year.. !!

          love all God's animals and plants,
          Dawn