Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] Birds of a feather.......

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2004
      In a message dated 4/30/2004 9:29:51 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
      jtwagers7@... writes:
      We're sitting here in the den this a.m., commenting on how
      many birds and hummers are feeding this morning. Love dem birdies AND
      flowers!
      Good medicine.
      Dear Julie,
      When we lived downtown we had open double porches with Boston ferns. I
      watered a robin's nest for weeks.....eggs and all......before I discovered it.
      Changed the watering pattern immediately.
      Glad to have you back. Hope you've been gone for good reason.
      I happen to be allergic to THC, so did not mind that particular article. Be
      advised folks, both Prevacid and Protonix have THC in them. It makes my
      allergy induced asthma go nuts.