Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] Levels of fibrosis

    Message 1 of 14 , Apr 28, 2004
      In a message dated 4/26/2004 4:17:16 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
      alleypat@... writes:
      Some people have to lie longer (I was was restless).

      Let us know how yours goes!
      Both of mine were a walk in the park. Just remember to breath the way your
      doctor tells you to. That's the most important part.

    • Mary Johnson
      Message 2 of 14 , Apr 28, 2004
        I would have let you know how the biopsy went, but it was cancelled due to a
        health care worker strike. Now I have to wait to be rescheduled. The ironic
        thing is that it's MY union that's striking!

        Message 3 of 14 , Apr 29, 2004
          In a message dated 4/28/2004 1:34:51 PM Eastern Daylight Time, mej42@...
          writes:
          I would have let you know how the biopsy went, but it was cancelled due to a
          health care worker strike. Now I have to wait to be rescheduled. The ironic
          thing is that it's MY union that's striking!
          Since when do health care workers go on strike? and why? Maybe we should have
          all done that a little sooner.............. Anyway, don't be nervous about
          it. It isn't that painful. Take a book. I went to sleep both times. I was
          sore on the level of over exercising or a mild stone bruise. Tender to the
          touch, but handlable.

          Keep us posted on the rescheduling.