Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] thyroid problems

    Message 1 of 21 , Apr 27, 2004
      In a message dated 4/26/2004 11:33:10 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
      alleypat@... writes:
      The whole reason we got a cell phone (I'm not a phone person) was because I
      would forget where I was going when I was driving, or why I was somewhere and
      that way I could call hubby and ask him.
      Now that sounds like me. Alley you must have been blessed with a husband
      like mine. God is good to poor slobs like us. :-)