Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] My hemoglobin

    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 11, 2004
      Thanks, Sharon...

      I'm not sure what I'm going to do about work...but I am sure that I will be a County at 7am when they open to get my labs pulled and an appointment set up for tomorrow instead of a week from tomorrow.

      Message 2 of 9 , Apr 12, 2004
        HI.I took a breath of a jar of pickles and people asked me if I was pregnant.Willem.
        Message 3 of 9 , Apr 12, 2004
          In a message dated 4/11/2004 6:38:12 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
          tatezi@... writes:
          Another thing that helps to get oxygen to the lungs is to take a deep breath
          from a jar of pickles and fill your lungs with it. It's an old aviator's trick
          from the days before they were allowed to use oxygen (gotta love those old
          timers who were around for WW2). And actually, it seems to do more good than
          this other shit.

          You mentioned the "breath with a wheeze problem". Is this part of the
          anemia? Geeze, I was thinking it was from smoking.
          Which kind, sweet or dill........wonder if that's the spices of the
          vinegar???????? I'm very fond of some of those aviators myself.....some I'm not, but
          there's no point in getting into personal histories here.

          Could be either, but if you weren't wheezing with smoking prior to the
          anemia. It's the anemia.

          I know the taste is awful, never mind your breath. I found that sucking on
          Altoids helped. I prefer cinnamon.

          Message 4 of 9 , Apr 12, 2004
            Well, I find this to be the best news I've heard so far....that means I can have my cigs back when this is all over.
            Message 5 of 9 , Apr 12, 2004
              That's right....I'd forgotten that many pregnant people get cravings for pickles <g>
              HI.I took a breath of a jar of pickles and people asked me if I was pregnant.Willem.