Re I need to talk

  • land
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 10, 2004
      Hi.Tat I know very little about anemia but reading yr mail I think you should very closely pay attention to this.Yre only ten weeks from completing treatment.It would be a pitty if you.hve to quitte now.I think you should take a break from work,they will understand.You.ll get through the weekend by trying to avoid stress, lay on yr couch and do some reading,meditating ,get strength from above or the great spirit as you refer to it,see yr favourite GP on monday and work out a plan with him. Hve a telephone number of a friend handy if it get worse he or she can drive you to the hospital.Become a turtle and in that we save yr strenght.It.s going to be allright!!!!! Being out of breath quickly can also hve to do with yr smoking habbit and yr age,combined with the anemia.38 yrs of poluting yr lungs will take it.s toll.I know that you.re going to be a sustained responder look at that light on the end of the tunnel,it.s there for you to see.Eastern is the feast of light,hope and a new begin
      ou.It will be ok !!!!.Liefs Willem.