Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] Re: Life Expectancy

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 31, 2004
      Hi Anne....yep it helps a lot. I got stressed thinking I might have given it to my son somehow....he went for the hepC test and my doc couldn't tell me the results of course but I said "if it was positive, I'm sure you would have called him in by now" and he grinned.....I remember once a few years ago we mixed up toothbrushes and that's what made me send him for the test. This does really help.