Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] chelation therapy

    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 23, 2004
      In a message dated 3/23/2004 8:18:53 AM Eastern Standard Time,
      tatezi@... writes:

      > Hello all,
      > A friend of mine told me that he is taking chelation therapy for
      > hepatitis c, and he has much more energy. He says it is hydrogen
      > peroxide and vitamin c, an infusion right into the bloodstream. Does
      > anyone know anything about this treatment. I know it is considered
      > alternative medicine and the internet gives both pro and con. If
      > anyone is taking chelation therapy or has done so, please inform me
      > of the results. I would do anything for a little more energy. Terry

      Dear Terry,

      I, too, vaguely remember some discussion on chelation therapy. The idea of
      injecting anyone with hydrogen peroxide strikes me as being so far out in left
      field as to not be worth considering. Fighting external infection is one
      thing. Using the same method internally might not be a great idea.

      One of the many things I did and continue to do as an energy boost is to take
      a 10 minute prayer or meditation break. It helps. It also gives you a calm
      down time. In the process of aquiring this disease, I also was injected with
      two air bubbles, so calming down is something that I need to do, periodically.
      It also seems to help with the interferon brain fog.