Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] Thyroid question

    Message 1 of 10 , Mar 19, 2004
      The answer did come from Claudine originally ... from some research papers. Middle age wimmin feel better if they keep their TSH at the low end of normal...around 1.0 (normal according to the medical profession is .5 - 5.5. Since mine is always jumping all over the place when on treatment, I've come to recognize when it is over 2.0...I start brain fog and a lot fo fatigue. And to think that years ago when rebetron blew out my thyroid, my count got up to 110.0....sure can't imagine how I functioned at all. But then I blamed the fatigue and brain fog on treatment never thinking about what else it could be.

      Blessings