New Pegasys Clinical Trial

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 12, 2004
      When I spoke with the NY PR firm today, they informed me that Roche is going to be starting another clinical trial and that's what we will be promoting. I don't have a lot of details but will get them as soon as possible. The trial will be for previous responders of Schering's product who relapsed.

      I'll post anything I'm able to learn about this study for anyone who might be interested. They are promoting it in Chicago...but I don't know if it's Chicagoland only or national.