Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] Re: Pegasys/Hep C Spokesperson

    Message 1 of 14 , Mar 10, 2004
      --- tatezi1 <tatezi@...> wrote:
      > The womyn from NY called and my media training will be one day next
      > week.
      > Life sure has some interesting twists and turns, doesn't it? Who
      > would
      > ever have thought that I'd become a Pegasys/Hep C Awareness
      > spokesperson.

      That's really cool. Congratulations!

      > Geesh, I might have to get something done with my hair...

      Hey, maybe THEY'LL pay for it! :)

      http://search.yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 14 , Mar 10, 2004
        Wouldn't that be nice if they paid for a cut...and even nicer if they provided me with a clothing allowance since I have one pair of jeans, couple windbreaker type pants and tee shirts <g>
        > The womyn from NY called and my media training will be one day next
        > week.
        > Life sure has some interesting twists and turns, doesn't it? Who
        > would
        > ever have thought that I'd become a Pegasys/Hep C Awareness
        > spokesperson.

        That's really cool. Congratulations!

        > Geesh, I might have to get something done with my hair...

        Hey, maybe THEY'LL pay for it! :)

        Yahoo! Search - Find what you're looking for faster
        http://search.yahoo.com

        Message 3 of 14 , Mar 10, 2004
          WTG Tatezi!!!!!!
          Message 4 of 14 , Mar 12, 2004
            Congratulations Tatezi.
            A spokesperson who really knows the product (so to speak). What a
            concept....

            Message 5 of 14 , Mar 12, 2004
              I'm just hoping that it won't be all about Pegasys, but a blend of Pegasys and Hep C Awareness...this is what they've told me but I've yet to see it in writing.
              A spokesperson who really knows the product (so to speak). What a
              concept....

              >From: "tatezi1" <tatezi@...>
              >To: GIWorld-Hepatitis@yahoogroups.com
              >Subject: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] Pegasys/Hep C Spokesperson
              >Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 15:28:12 -0000
              >
              >Came home to this message last night:
              >
              > "Okay, we are going to start getting things rolling. The good
              > people at MS&L (the head PR firm for Roche in New York) will be
              > calling you in a few days to set-up a time to media train you.
              > I will be on the media training call, however I will only be an
              > observer. The woman who is calling you is Rachael Cairone. Let
              > me know if you have any questions or concerns."
              >
              >So it sounds like once we do the legalities stuff, I'm in as the
              >spokesperson. I have lots of questions for them about what it entails,
              >what I'm allowed to talk about, etc...so it's not a done deal yet, but
              >it's getting close to being a done deal.
              >
              >Blessings
              >Tatezi

            • land
              Message 6 of 14 , Mar 12, 2004
                HI.You finally got your soapbox.You deserve it,a whole new chapter of life is opening up for you . A couple of months more you can ad SVR to your CV.Now I can not marry you in drag anymore it has to be a smoking.Liefs,Willem.

                Message 7 of 14 , Mar 12, 2004
                  Hadn't thought about it as getting a soapbox, but in a sense it is...depending on what rules they lay out.

                  Life has some interesting twists and turns, doesn't it? Never in my life would I have thought that I'd end up in a position where I was being paid to fight for those less fortunate than me *and* fight city hall. And then this drops in my lap. I certainly must have left a lasting impression the 4 weeks I worked at that PR firm...don't know if that's good or bad, but it brought me an opportunity to promote hep c...and of course Pegasys, since that is the pharm behind this program.

                  My media training is Monday...and there are a couple promos that will be happening later in the week. There is another person who will be doing the same as me...but at this time, I don't know anything about that person.

                  But there is a bit of a conflict for next week...not with the media training because that will be in the evening, but with the promos they are talking about me doing next week. I told them upfront that I could not take time away from my job until after the 26th when the fundraiser was over. This is solely my project at my "job"and I can not have my time compromised this close to the fundraiser. I've yet to find anyone to donate the beverages...both alcoholic and non-alcoholic and I have all types of loose ends to tie up like how to decorate the hall, etc. So this will have to be brought up again with the NY folks.

                  So what are you wearing to our wedding now? A smoking jacket? Is that all you'll be wearing? My pigeons are giving me lots of feathers...wish I knew someone with parrots or other tropical birds that could send me some feathers to add to my feather cape <g>

                  Liefs,
                  Tatezi

                  Message 8 of 14 , Mar 12, 2004
                    I'm just so happy for you Tats....isn't it funny how when we think we're down and out, something always opens up for us? Now I'm just trying to picture you and Willem in your wedding garb....might be better to just go nekkid? lol.

                    Hugggs

                    Message 9 of 14 , Mar 13, 2004
                      In a message dated 3/11/2004 12:10:02 AM Eastern Standard Time, csean@...
                      writes:

                      > Came home to this message last night:
                      >
                      > "Okay, we are going to start getting things rolling. The good
                      > people at MS&L (the head PR firm for Roche in New York) will be
                      > calling you in a few days to set-up a time to media train you.
                      > I will be on the media training call, however I will only be an
                      > observer. The woman who is calling you is Rachael Cairone. Let
                      > me know if you have any questions or concerns."
                      >
                      > So it sounds like once we do the legalities stuff, I'm in as the
                      > spokesperson. I have lots of questions for them about what it entails,
                      > what I'm allowed to talk about, etc...so it's not a done deal yet, but
                      > it's getting close to being a done deal.

                      That is absolutely wonderful!!!!!!! My blessings and prayers will be with
                      you. Anne

                      Message 10 of 14 , Mar 13, 2004
                        Thanks,, Anne....

                        Message 11 of 14 , Mar 13, 2004
                          Thanks, Carol....

                          And we will be nekkid...William under his smoking hacket and me under my feather cape. <g>

                          From: Carol