National Hepatitis C Movement for Awareness March on DC

  • Rocco ARTURO
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 6, 2004
      From : Hepatitis C Movement for Awareness <Rockiesnext@...>
      Sent : Saturday, March 6, 2004 5:37 PM
      To : rockiesnext@...
      CC : hcv_community@...
      Subject : Special discounted rate for our lodging in DC June 10-12

      Hepatitis C Movement for Awareness
      The Holiday Inn is now accepting reservations for the National Hepatitis
      C Movement for Awareness March on DC, Weekend for Awareness, June 10,
      11, and 12. We have reserved 30 rooms for our use. Please follow the
      online link and book your room now. If we see that the rooms are filling
      up quickly, we will reserve more. You do not have to stay for the full
      three nights.

      We have received a special discounted rate for our accommodations, of
      $92 per night. In order to reserve your room online, you will need our
      "Group Booking Code," which is HNM. Please make sure you include this,
      or your room will not be at the discounted rate.

      In order for the Holiday Inn to hold your room, they will need a credit
      or ATM card. YOU WILL NOT be charged anything on your card until you
      arrive. In fact, you may choose to pay in cash or use another card of
      your choice when you arrive in DC.

      If you do not have a credit or ATM card, and don't have access to one,
      you will need to call the hotel and send them one night's room rate for
      your deposit. Again, you must mention our Group Booking Code, HNM, to
      receive the discounted rate.

      If you need to modify or cancel your reservation, please do so before
      6:00 PM (local hotel time) on Thursday, June 10, 2004 or your credit
      card will be billed for a minimum of 1 night plus tax

      Click here to book your ONLINE reservations now for the Holiday Inn,
      Washington downtown for the HMA Awareness March On DC. June, 10th
      through the 12th

      If you have questions or concerns, please email us at
      HMAwareness@... and we will provide you with the assistance you
      need.

      See you there!!
      HMA

      http://hcvets.com/forum_public/hma/disc.htm

      March on Dc June 11, 2004
      http://hcvets.com/forum_public/hma/disc.htm

      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 17, 2004
        Thanks for the info. We'll have to seriously consider this. I'd love to go.