Doctors need to be more educated on HEP C

  • edferrell@xxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 10, 2000
      I have been suffering from HEP C for over 7 years now. My experience
      with almost all Doctors is that they do not recognize the fact that you
      CAN have severe pain from the symptoms of HEP C .Thank God ,I found a
      Doctor that recognizes this fact and is treating me accordingly .Has
      anyone else had this experience with Doctors ignoring your pleas for
      pain medication? I think that Doctors need to be more informed on the
      needs of the HEP C patient!!!!!!!