Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] Tammie

    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 29, 2004
      Hi Tammie.....as you can see I'm way behind in my emails lol. I don't know how things work in the USA, I'm from Canada.....and here the government will not let anyone work with food who has HCV. So you might want to keep that info from the school where you work.

      Take care
      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 1 9:22 AM
        That is completely, totally nuts. Whoever came up with that idea
        needs some educating. That is NOT the law here!
        Claudine

        http://antispam.yahoo.com/tools
        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 1 9:28 PM
          I totally agree Claudine, but that's the way it is here....at least in my province of BC, although to be honest the person was trying to be a chef....not the same as a waiter, but I have heard that us heppers aren't allowed to work near food.

          Message 4 of 8 , Mar 2 5:46 PM
            --- Carol <csean@...> wrote:
            , although to be honest the person was
            > trying to be a chef....

            My cousin is a chef with a line of very exclusive resorts. He has
            HCV. It has NEVER been an issue - nor should it be. HCV is not passed
            in food. I've never even heard of anyone suggesting or suspecting it
            could be passed during food preparation.

            http://search.yahoo.com
          • Gail Samples
            Message 5 of 8 , Mar 3 5:50 AM
              From: claudine intexas [mailto:claudineintexas@...]
              My cousin is a chef with a line of very exclusive resorts. He has
              HCV. It has NEVER been an issue - nor should it be. HCV is not passed
              in food. I've never even heard of anyone suggesting or suspecting it
              could be passed during food preparation.

              ____
              Probably HCV is being confused with HAV, which often is passed through food.

              gail
              Message 6 of 8 , Mar 3 11:02 AM
                Hi Gail.....no there wasn't a mistake here about Hep A or HepC.....my b/f brother was all set to take the chef's course when they found out he had HepC.....I think they have to take some medical tests and maybe the blood showed HepC and they confused it with Hep A......but I doubt it, or maybe he has antibodies to HepA which I do too, was exposed when I was 17 out camping with the hippies of the world LOL. Don't forget the province of BC is being run by a government of nazis. When I figure my time is about up I'm taking the premier of this province with me only he's going down and I'm going up LOL.

                Message 7 of 8 , Mar 3 11:12 AM
                  From: Carol [mailto:csean@...]

                  When I figure my time is about up I'm taking the premier of this province
                  with me only he's going down and I'm going up LOL.

                  Carol

                  Carol-

                  May he die in his basement so he will have less far to go! (An old Quaker
                  'curse'.)

                  gail
                • land
                  Message 8 of 8 , Mar 3 11:20 AM
                    Hi.Pitty that he has to wait such a long time to go.Willem.