Powerplus for hair thinning

  • msnblk@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 22, 2004
      In a message dated 2/21/2004 11:24:15 PM Pacific Standard Time, csean@...
      writes:
      There is a better product out there called "powerplus".....if you can find
      it. I got it from a small town in BC, Canada and came back to Vancouver and now
      I can't get it. "baffling"....but even after 2 months there was a lot of new
      growth.
      Thanks for the suggestion. I Googled "PowerPlus" and found a couple of
      beauty supply places where you could order it online. I'll check with my regular
      people down here and see if I can find some for the Big Sis. From what I read,
      it seems like a good product.

      Still can't say anything bad about Nioxin, but this looks like it would help
      with regrowth.

      Nancy (aka the Little Sis)

    • Dawnbeliever@aol.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 24, 2004
        hey , I want to know about the hair regrowth too

        Smiling,

        Dawn

      • Alley
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 27, 2004
          Dawn, my hair thinned a bit on treatment and the color got kinda dull and lifeless, but you won't lose it like someone on chemo. I used a shampoo in highlighting color to brighten it up and my outlook :) Dull hair makes a dull Alley :)

          It will come back just fine after.

          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 27, 2004
            In a message dated 2/22/2004 4:03:11 AM Eastern Standard Time, msnblk@...
            writes:

            > Still can't say anything bad about Nioxin, but this looks like it would
            > help
            > with regrowth.

            As an inerim, until you find the other products. I used Aussie. While it
            didn't keep me from losing hair, it certainly slowed the losss down drastically.

          • Dawnbeliever@aol.com
            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 4, 2004
              Thanks , Alley.. it has come back and i am about to do some highlighting...
              great for the tub drain.. LOL... i am a bit worried bout income at this time,
              as my FMLA at work is about to run out this year and only half way thru the
              year... am trying to apply for disability or whatever thru SS... but not sure
              what i am doing.. sounds like i make a little too much .. have to be under 800.00
              a month .. hard to live that low and wait for approval from disability..
              going to check on other assistance . .. on a waiting list for housing
              assistance... <sigh> I just .. well my brain has trouble concentrating on all the stuff ..
              you know .. red tape .. paperwork to provide... easy to put off when so up
              and down and tired.. either tired from hep c... thyroid.. or possibly
              premenopause at this point .. who knows .. tired of going to doctors... kind of down on
              life right now...

              but i do have my hair back... LOL except i cut my bangs myself.. whoa!!!
              toooooo short.. now i have to wait for them to grow out.. LOL.. try to tell people
              my mom did it.. like she did when i was in grade school.. still have my sense
              of humor...
              Enjoy all the comments i read here.. not alway s online but is good when i
              do get on

              Laughing Dawn