Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] Astragalus Root

    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 6, 2004
      Hi Claudine...

      Thanks for welcoming me back, Claudine. I've been sitting back and occasionally going through the archives. This discussion on astragalus root and no one having any information made me realize that it's important we have a wide variety of knowledge on our list to keep it the best Hep C list around. And while I was gone, I tried other lists...and none of them compare to our list.

      Yeah, how bout that, responding at the half way point of pegasys. Now if I can just sustain that response after treatment. But I stay positive....I didn't respond at all to rebetron and hey, Willem is my inspiration...try and try and try again until you do sustain a response.

      Blessings