Fw: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] Astragalus Root

  • w.m.landstra
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 6, 2004
      From: w.m.landstra
      To: w.m.landstra
      Sent: Thursday, February 05, 2004 10:22 AM
      Subject: Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] Astragalus Root

      HI Tat,welcome back and you came back strong,I think when I take astragalus I would live forever.A couple of days ago I went to the chinese and asked for huang qi,the guy did.nt know the name astragalus.Aparently they only sell a combination of herbs,I did.nt get much wiser.My question:Is astragalus a single herb which does the trick or is it,like the chinese said a combination of herbs inwhich atragalus is one of them.?He also mangened that atragalus comes in different strenghts.So is it taking the single herb or do you have to take a combination with other herbs in order to be effective???.the combination is 3x more expensive then the single herb.....do you still want to marry me?.Willem.