Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] astragalus - Pamela

  • Arkhepcgal@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2004
      Pam,
      I'm just about to read up on astragalus, so I don't really know anything
      about it, but I did find a supplement that is very, very liver friendly, in fact,
      while taking it, I felt better than I had for over 5 years....my friends,
      co-workers and family can veryify that.

      Unfortunately, the social security disability folks are trying to kick me
      off, so I did not receive a check for January and did not have the money to get
      my monthy supply. Going 4 weeks without it...I'm back to going to bed when I
      get home from work til the next morning, going to bed on Friday nights and
      pretty well staying there til Sunday afternoons. My house is filthy and I barely
      can get my laundry done every week.

      Good luck, hope your hubby can take the astragalus and it helps.

      Betty in Arkansas

    • Ron Miller d.b.a. Country TV
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 1, 2004
        Betty,what supplement were you taking that made you fell so good and what
        dosage?

        Ron Miller
        Inez, TX. 77968