Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] Cost of peg interfeuron and riba

  • Arkhepcgal@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 30, 2004
      Hi there,
      I take Pegasys and Copegus and my understanding is that Pegasys and Peg are
      pretty much equal in price, but that Copegus is supposed to be much cheaper
      than Riba.

      The monthly cost of Pegasys is about $1665.00 per month and the
      Copegus is about $1450.00, at least through the pharmacy I use. Of course, I
      have to pay 20% of the total as my part on my insurance.

      If you are considering going on treatment...best of luck to you hope you do
      well.

      Betty in Arkansas