Dealing with Adversity and Trauma Online Support Group from Life Challenges

  • Alley
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 27, 2004
      Dealing with Adversity and Trauma Online Support Group from Life Challenges

      Life Challenges: Healing Mind and Spirit

      Welcome to Life Challenges, the CyberCenter for Living Creatively with Life's Challenges. We are a non-profit resource center originated to offer people some support and hope while they face challenges, crises, change, unexpected events, and turning points in their lives. Our goal is to provide a nurturing environment that can help you discover sign posts during transformational times when all your foundations go bust.

      http://www.lifechallenges.org/