Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] Treatment considerations in patients with hepatitis C...

  • Alley
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 16, 2004
      Julie,

      I can't imagine a shrink who doesn't know the sides of SSRI's. Jeez. When I filled the paperwork out for mine, she knew right away what was wrong and took me off the SSRI's and had me try Wellbutrin. Wellbutrin works on dopamine, not seratonin (sp). She said it might not work either, but give it a try, and I did and it works for me, gives me a bit of a pick up.

      If you are feeling fine with no anti d, stick with it. I don't know why docs are so stuck on those darn things, like they are panceas for the worlds problems. sheesh.