Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] I'm kind of confused, but that's nothing new - LOL

    Message 1 of 12 , Jan 16, 2004
      In a message dated 1/13/2004 12:41:29 PM Eastern Standard Time,
      jtwagers7@... writes:

      > I went under the care of a periodontist in November and had my
      > periodontal disease (which was termed "silent" peridontal disease)
      > treated. I have since begun feeling 100% better, and although I want
      > to try the Hep C treatment again (Pegasys / Copegus combo), I'm
      > still undecided if I want to go through it again.
      >
      > Anyhow.... I look forward to being a part of this group! Good luck
      > and hugs to everyone.

      Dear Julie,
      I'm getting ready to consider restarting myself. My original treatment was
      in the late 90's moderately, but not completely successful. Sides were most
      "unfun". Glad your gums are better. Take VitaminC. that might prevent future
      probs.