Coley Pharmaceutical Group Initiates Phase I Clinical Trials of Actilon(TM) for

  • Alley
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 14, 2004
      Coley Pharmaceutical Group Initiates Phase I Clinical Trials of Actilon(TM) for Chronic Hepatitis C Infection
      Tuesday January 13, 8:33 am ET
      Third Coley TLR9 Agonist Product to Advance into Clinic

      WELLESLEY, Mass., Jan. 13 /PRNewswire/ -- Coley Pharmaceutical Group, Inc. today announced the initiation of Phase I clinical studies of Actilon(TM) (CPG 10101), a novel synthetic TLR9 agonist, targeted for patients with chronic hepatitis C infection (HCV).

      http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/040113/nytu003a_1.html