"TRUE" AMBER ALERT-(Virus Screened)-Child Missing-Pass it on! Marty

  • 2byteme@bellsouth.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 13, 2004
      Maybe if every one passes this on someone will see this child, that is
      how the girl from Stevens Point was found by circulation of her picture
      on tv. The internet circulates even overseas South America, and Canada
      etc. Thanks

      We have a store manager (Wal-Mart) from Longs, SC who has a 9 year old
      daughter who has been missing for 2 weeks. Keep the picture moving on.
      With luck on her side she will be found.
      I am asking you all, begging you to please forward this email
      on to anyone and everyone you know, PLEASE. My 9 year old girl, Penny
      Brown, is missing. She has been missing for now two weeks..
      It is still not too late. Please help us. If anyone anywhere knows
      anything, please contact me at: zicozicozico@...
      <mailto:zicozicozico@...>
      I am including a picture of her. All prayers are appreciated!! It only
      takes 2 seconds to forward this on. If it was your child,
      you would want all the help you could get. Thank you for your kindness.

    • rep
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 14, 2004
        Hi Marty,
        Good to hear from you. Hope all is well.
        Bob