RE: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] Thank You All

    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 9, 2004
      Hi Donna,
      I also am very sorry to hear of your relapse. I wanted to say
      that I agree with what Gail has said. I think if you retreat it
      should be either with a different interferon or a stronger treatment.
      However, if your fibrosis is advanced then any treatment may be of
      benefit to help stop or slow progression. Have you had a biopsy, or
      are you planning a biopsy, any time soon? Even though you relapsed
      it's possible that the treatment helped your liver anyway.
      Good luck! I know you have really tough decisions to make.

      Claudine