trial protease inhibitors

  • w.m.landstra
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 6, 2004
      Hi.Some time ago some one the group asked about trials with inhibitors world wide.In february the Academic Medical Center (AMC-see google),in Amsterdam,next to the coffeeshop,Holland, is starting trials with protease inhibitors,I believe that they still admit people.A friend of mine,1a,is going to participate.I.ll keep the group informed about his progress.Willem.