to Donna

  • micky
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 30, 2003
      Dear Donna,

      That is what we all fear - the return of the virus. I am four weeks from the end of my tx and I know that even though I am undetectable now, it could come back.
      From what I understand, that doesn't mean that your condition will worsen - it only means that the virus is still present and we know that the virus itself doesn't have much to do with the damage in our liver. So relax, whatever happens, you stopped the action and your liver has healed.
      The only way of knowing the state of your liver is via biopsy and if it shows little damage then you have gained time to wait for better options - that is what I am going to do, in case the virus becomes active again.

      Consider a very strict diet, minerals and anti oxidants as a lifestyle; look after yourself with love and don't think about it now.

      Be strong and believe!

      love
      Micky

      ---