Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] A Question for the Dr. - For Donna

  • Arkhepcgal@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 29, 2003
      Donna, I'm so sorry to hear your bad news. I also relapsed so I understand
      how disappointed you must be.

      It wouldn't hurt to take a few days or weeks and mull this over before making
      any decisions about what to do. I don't know about others when they've
      relapsed, but my viral count stayed pretty stable--it reached about 500,000 and has
      pretty much stayed there.

      Hang in there, we're all with you.

      Betty