Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] My latest update, and another question

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 27, 2003
      Hi Betty,
      I have never heard of this happening before! I have no real
      ideas, but since your WBC was very low (leaving you open to
      infections) I would not rule out some other problem unrelated to the
      Neupogen, like maybe a cyst. Be sure and let us know if you find out
      what the problem is.

      Good luck,
      Claudine

      http://photos.yahoo.com/