Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] tat

    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 27, 2003
      Hi Willem....LOL at your cat....and I have so much candle wax on my keyboard that I can't use the arrows.....someday I might learn better....but not today, I've been a total klutz all day....good thing I'm not a surgeon lol.

      I hear ya about Tatezi coming back, but one of her big issues was that she felt she was always giving and when she needed emotional help, she just wasn't getting it. Maybe she will come back eventually....that would be nice. And be good to your cat!! Otherwise, cat will bite, scratch and just claw you to pieces, or even worse give you the snot treatment by ignoring you....I think I hate that one the most.

      Huggggs