greetings

  • w.m.landstra
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 24, 2003
      Hi everyone.Best wishes.Great news our Tat,she still is,is UNDETECTABLE,after six months.She will join the club of sustained responders,like all the other one.s who.re on treatment or will go on treatment.I might be crazy but these things I feel.Now almost two years after stopping TX I feel wonderfull,my energy is back,brainfog has gone,no more faint feeling in the liver area etc.If you.re still undeciable about taking treatment I say go for it, WHAT HAVE YOU GOT TO LOOSE?.willem.