Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis]to Sharon Nickelson re:hair loss

  • Mzgee1@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 5, 2000
      thanks Sharon, I am going for new liver BX on June 8th and will probably
      start combo shortly after...needless to say, I have been obsessing over this
      very thing!!!!! The article site you posted came at the most opportune time!
      Thankyou!!love, gee

      "We can do no great things; only small things with great Love." Mother Teresa
    • Claudine Crews
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 5, 2000
        >thanks Sharon, I am going for new liver BX on June 8th and will probably
        >start combo shortly after...needless to say, I have been obsessing over
        >this
        >very thing!!!!!

        I think hair loss is the side effect that we all secretly worry the most
        about!!

        Good luck on your biopsy gee. How long has it been since you've had one?