Happy Year!

  • micky
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 18, 2003
      Dear friends,

      Here is a thank you to all of you who have been here for me during this difficult year. Since I started tx, your forums have been of great help in all senses - even though I don't write much, don't participate actively, you should know that just by opening the pages and reading you all, is very comforting.

      I wish you a Happy Christmas, Happy Chanukah and may the New Year brighen each day of our lives, inspire us to be helpful, thoughtful and allow us to always be there for one another.

      Thank you for existing!
      And to the ones on tx - hang in there! I only have six weeks to go!

      big hugs to all
      Micky
      Micheline Woolf
      Fundadora do Grupo de Apoio ao Portador da Hepatite C Unidos Venceremos
      micky@...
      www.hepc.hoster.com.br

      ---

    • w.m.landstra

        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 18, 2003
          Six weeks! That's an easy coast! May you attain the SR status that we all
          wish we had. Hope your holiday season is a happy one.

          gail

          <http://www.grisoft.com).>

          _____

          <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .
        • Mscue40@aol.com
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 18, 2003
            Wonderful, Wonderful news Mickey
            Just 6 weeks......... you have made it. I am so very proud of you.
            Your Friend,
            Donna