Study Posting (2530) -- Trial #42306, Hepatitis, Dallas, TX

  • Alley
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 17, 2003
      I was looking at the trials in my area and found one for nonresponders and thot cool maybe I could try something, but I don't qualify cuz it says you can't have hep b also. Man, I'm doomed lol. I don't really want to do treatment again anyway, but I thot, if there was something different out there, and my gastro thot that I did so well going undetected while on treatment that peg might be the ticket, I might try it again but no, no way, it took too much out of me and I haven't that much left I don't think!

      Anyway, you americans check out the trials and see if there aren't some in your area you can try.

      http://www.centerwatch.com/patient/studies/stu42306.html

    • w.m.landstra
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 17, 2003
        hI.You are a brave Texan lassie and I.am sure you can cope with the the PEG.Willem.

        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 17, 2003
          I ain't doin it!

          It was a momentary brain fart.