Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] Canada opens drug clinic

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 28, 2003
      Now this pisses me off!! I can't get treatment cuz my ALT is too low to suit the bastards who are too busy spending money opening drug clinics. Why can't they get their priorities straight?. Sorry, I'm just venting....but I'm so mad. And yes, it is 7:10 pm here (LOL).

      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 29, 2003
        Carol, I'm with ya. I don't live in Canada but it would piss me off too! I have normal alts as well.

        Write em a nasty letter!

        Alley
        Grand Prairie, Tx
        2:29am central time