Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] Insomnia

  • EnViolet@aol.com
    Message 1 of 26 , Nov 27, 2003
      Hi Willem, thanks for the encouraging words, I was able to borrow money from
      a friend that I can pay back over the next year so now its just a wait and
      see, it can take a while for them to recover and walk again if they are going
      too. He was overweight so we have to be strong and keep him on a diet. He is such
      a cute begger that we broke down too many times and fed him when we should
      not have.