Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] FAO Enviolet

  • EnViolet@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 27, 2003
      Thanks Anne ,

      That's encouraging news that your dog eventually walked again and that you
      are undetectable after 3 years. What genotype were you? Good luck with your job
      search. I may be able to stay with the company but I would have to relocate
      to Colorado. I am more worried about being able to breathe at that sea level
      cause I am huffing and puffing now. My doctor says shots to help grow red blood
      cells can cause a lot of bone pain so would rather just wait it out.
      Sharon