Yahoo! News - Vaccines May Be Linked to Soldier's Death, Pentagon

  • Alley
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 20, 2003
      And they insist vaccinations have no link to autism or other life
      threatening problems people complain about... geezus do they think we are
      totally stupid? Just makes me angry that they don't think we can put 2 + 2
      together. I'm not saying that vaccinations are not necessary, but at least
      admit the risks. OK off my soapbox :)

      http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/nm/20031119/hl_nm/health_soldier_vaccination_dc_1