Fw: re

  • w.m.landstra
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 20, 2003
      ----- Original Message -----
      From: w.m.landstra
      To: tatezi
      Sent: Thursday, November 20, 2003 9:33 AM
      Subject: re

      Hi Tat.Glad yre doing ok.I always knew.No bride,I proposed to the Doc. but he.s married to the group and besides that he does.nt practise the love which dare not speak it.s name.My former bride,the Italian god!,just ended a three months spell in jail for robbing a tourist,snatching handback.He has been a coke addict all the time,I only discovered that too late.He walks the streets of Amsterdam now,homeless and refuses all help from authorities.I hve done enough.The human mind is one of the most difficult things to understand,why do people certain things?I.am alone again and getting very close to mat cat poeki,it seems that he understands,can.t explain.I saw a broadcast on TV about after death experiences.Is the spirit really something complete independent and moves out of our bodies when our bodies decay?????.You.re doing fine Tat,nice job and responding,strong caracter and so many living things around you and take care of.Wonderfull.Hope Carol will get that damn treatment,in a hemis
      llions of dollars on arms a woman who is in need of a few bucks cannot be helped.FUCK all politicians.Liefs William.