Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] Hi All

  • Gail Samples
    Message 1 of 23 , Nov 13, 2003
      on 11/12/03 12:08 PM, Doc at gidoc@... wrote:

      > Hi All.
      > Just to say that I am here whenever you need me.
      >
      > With best wishes,
      > Dr Sharat Misra MD, DM, FACG
      >
      > ""Be different from other people - use your imagination."

      We were wondering where you were-glad to see that you are still there.

      gail
    • Mscue40@aol.com
      Message 2 of 23 , Nov 14, 2003
        HI Doc, and everyone,
        I was on treatment for a year.I cleared the virus so far and think it is gone
        forever:)
        I have resumed a normal life of work, play, and of course living each day to
        the fullest.
        I count all my blessings I received daily.
        One of the greatest help I had while on treatment was having you all hear to
        listen to me, I will never forget your undying attention and care that poured
        out from you all.
        My best wishes to you all,
        Your Friend,
        Donna

      • w.m.landstra

          Message 4 of 23 , Nov 14, 2003
            Donna,
            It is really gratifying to hear from you. The List needs your input always.
            Take care.
            Doc