Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] Insomnia

  • w.m.landstra
    Message 1 of 26 , Nov 9, 2003
      Hi.I have only been in the dallas and houston area and there everyting was flat.I was looking for texans with rednecks but I did.nt see any,where are they?Or do they round them up and use them in spagetti-westerns,where we europeans get the wrong picture of Texas.Same like you think that all dutch wear woodenshoes and smoke clay pipes.alley know better.Willem.
      Message 2 of 26 , Nov 9, 2003
        Hey I got my wooden shoes! :) And my cowboy hat and 2 pair of cowboy boots.

        Have a good weekend :)

        Alley
        Grand Prairie, Tx

        Message 3 of 26 , Nov 9, 2003
          No, I'm no expert! Just opinionated, lol! I don't think the Valerian
          is bad in small amounts either, but there is just a tendency to think
          if a little is ok a lot is better. As for the port, and wine - my
          doctor had told me an occasional glass of wine was ok too, and all my
          docs say it's ok for me to have an occasional glass of wine right
          now, as long as that is all it is. I have no liver damage, and I'm
          not on treatment. But there is some evidence in studies that alcohol
          while on treatment can reduce your chance of a response. Nothing
          proved, but who knows? Actually, while alcohol can make you feel
          drowsy and fall asleep it can interfere with the deep restful sleep
          which you need to feel rested.
          Claudine

          Message 4 of 26 , Nov 9, 2003
            ROFLMAO.....you are something else Willem....spagetti westerns LOL. And I know how it is in Holland, Francina sends me pics....we have the same weather too.

            Hugggggs

          • EnViolet@aol.com
            Message 5 of 26 , Nov 27, 2003
              Hi Willem, thanks for the encouraging words, I was able to borrow money from
              a friend that I can pay back over the next year so now its just a wait and
              see, it can take a while for them to recover and walk again if they are going
              too. He was overweight so we have to be strong and keep him on a diet. He is such
              a cute begger that we broke down too many times and fed him when we should
              not have.