Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] Insomnia

  • w.m.landstra
    Message 1 of 26 , Nov 9 1:58 AM
      HI.OK claudine you.re the expert but I know how bad insomnia is and personally I don.t think a glass of port hurts, the valerian I don.t know I asked my healthfood supplier and she said it was save to take,in moderation mind you.While I was on treatment and the two trials I was allowed to drink two glasses of wine a day but they advised against drinking tea or coffee.It.s a matter of choosing between two things,insomnia or a little help from your friends,valerie and portella.Willem.
      Message 2 of 26 , Nov 9 2:22 AM
        HI.Sorry to hear about your dog,you must be a good person because you care about animals.You.ll get rewards for this in a unexpected way.I had dogs and sometimes it.s a temporarily thing,unless the dog is old.Try a veterinarian and tell him you have no money,you have a great change that they help the dog anyway or make a deal to pay later(I owe you thing) when your circumstances have improved,afterall we.re all people and need to help each other.Sounds stupid but I hve taken dogs and cats from people who had no money,homeless etc,and took them to the vet. and they got treated anyway,even operations.Luck will come your way.Willem.
        Message 3 of 26 , Nov 9 2:31 AM
          Hi.I have only been in the dallas and houston area and there everyting was flat.I was looking for texans with rednecks but I did.nt see any,where are they?Or do they round them up and use them in spagetti-westerns,where we europeans get the wrong picture of Texas.Same like you think that all dutch wear woodenshoes and smoke clay pipes.alley know better.Willem.
          Message 4 of 26 , Nov 9 1:51 PM
            Hey I got my wooden shoes! :) And my cowboy hat and 2 pair of cowboy boots.

            Have a good weekend :)

            Alley
            Grand Prairie, Tx

            Message 5 of 26 , Nov 9 8:54 PM
              No, I'm no expert! Just opinionated, lol! I don't think the Valerian
              is bad in small amounts either, but there is just a tendency to think
              if a little is ok a lot is better. As for the port, and wine - my
              doctor had told me an occasional glass of wine was ok too, and all my
              docs say it's ok for me to have an occasional glass of wine right
              now, as long as that is all it is. I have no liver damage, and I'm
              not on treatment. But there is some evidence in studies that alcohol
              while on treatment can reduce your chance of a response. Nothing
              proved, but who knows? Actually, while alcohol can make you feel
              drowsy and fall asleep it can interfere with the deep restful sleep
              which you need to feel rested.
              Claudine

              Message 6 of 26 , Nov 9 9:17 PM
                ROFLMAO.....you are something else Willem....spagetti westerns LOL. And I know how it is in Holland, Francina sends me pics....we have the same weather too.

                Hugggggs

              • EnViolet@aol.com
                Message 7 of 26 , Nov 27 9:55 AM
                  Hi Willem, thanks for the encouraging words, I was able to borrow money from
                  a friend that I can pay back over the next year so now its just a wait and
                  see, it can take a while for them to recover and walk again if they are going
                  too. He was overweight so we have to be strong and keep him on a diet. He is such
                  a cute begger that we broke down too many times and fed him when we should
                  not have.