Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] Wendy Marx dies awaiting her 3rd transplant at 36 yrs...

  • Jane2370@aol.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 9, 2003
      In a message dated 11/3/03 1:05:35 AM Eastern Standard Time,
      alleypat@... writes:

      > They prolly put that in there so others won't think she got it as a secret
      > drug addict. You know, all us heppers are druggies

      Well, HepB is sex transmitted, no? I guess her people didn't want the
      general public thinking that she was sexually active. Heh.
      Yes, the autoclave and the whole dentistry industry has been ignored as a
      route of transmission. That's sucks.