Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] Wendy Marx dies awaiting her 3rd transplant at 36 yrs...

  • EnViolet@aol.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 6, 2003
      In a message dated 11/6/03 4:08:23 AM Eastern Standard Time,
      alleypat@... writes:
      It doesnt surprise me. So many people can't figure out how they got the
      virus, so there has to be other methods of transmission then those already
      identified.

    • Jane2370@aol.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 9, 2003
        In a message dated 11/3/03 1:05:35 AM Eastern Standard Time,
        alleypat@... writes:

        > They prolly put that in there so others won't think she got it as a secret
        > drug addict. You know, all us heppers are druggies

        Well, HepB is sex transmitted, no? I guess her people didn't want the
        general public thinking that she was sexually active. Heh.
        Yes, the autoclave and the whole dentistry industry has been ignored as a
        route of transmission. That's sucks.