chinese treatment for hep.C

  • w.m.landstra
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 14, 2003
      Hi.Just browsing a found the following website www.specializedchinesemedicine.com .It claims it can cure Hep.C.If yre still positive after 4 months they pay you yr money back.For those who are interested.Willem.

    • Greg L Newman
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 16, 2003
        Thanks Willem. This looks like very interesting herbs. I saved the page so I can return later and check out their herbs. I buy a lot of herbs etc, so I might be able to give this a try without raising my health food budget too much. I have to see what else I can remove from my regimen to incorporate this. It seems to be worth a try to me because originally when I got sick with this I used herbs & pills (herbs) to strengthen myself and it worked.
        My levels of everything were always great and wonderful. I guess it would be quite amazing if it actually does stop hep c, but the human body is quite amazing in itself if it has the right nutrients, and maybe it can do it. It doesn't hurt to keep in top shape, eat top food, top nutrients, all that.

        Well, thanks,

        Greg Newman

        Open a PayPal Account today for online purchases &/or for Credit/Debit Cards

        Get a $5 Bonus just for signing up & opening an account with a funds transfer! Fast & Easy! Pay for auction purchases or buy at 1000s of online stores. Click here:
        https://www.paypal.com/refer/pal=WJXYDUMUSEY8W