Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] RE: I'm giving up too / Carol

  • Suzy Balone
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 1, 2003
      what level does msm raise? and guess i will have to keep reading to find ot
      what happened to tat

      I told my doc that I was going to take MSM to raise my level,

      Frustrated with dial-up? Get high-speed for as low as $29.95/month
      (depending on the local service providers in your area).
      https://broadband.msn.com
    • Greg L Newman
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 1, 2003
        Hi Carole, I found these 2 sites, the 1st leads to the 2nd, where I got the quote. According to this, whatever else it raises, it also raises the level of permeability of the cell tissues wherever it is applied. Greg Newman
        Where it speaks of toxic buildup, in the news yesterday was something from a top university, UCSD, about a substance found in red meats called Neu5Gc or Neu3Gc that is ooo eee ooo non-human. Sounds funny at first I know, but ... they mean nonhuman as in humans don't produce it, don't use it, don't need it, actually fight against it with immune cells. This stuff, like the toxins mentioned below, also gets imbedded in the body. It comes from red meats (and something about dairy products too). Bummer hmm?

        Imbedded in the body and causes immune responses everytwhere. Inflammation. Leads to aging, deterioration, illness, debilitation. Makes sense to me from what I know and experienced as a dietician/nutritionist since the mid sixties. Get me a week on bad food & drink and I'm twitching and sick and slow and pale and you know what I mean. And I won't touch milk anymore though I am trying to reinstate my self-imposed ban on ice cream. I stumbled and haven't been able to say no for some time.

        Anyway, about MSM, it sounds real interesting to try. Generally, a gentle flow of nutrients through the body is good. IF you got too much A-Z 900 bottles plus meals etc you take each day, that actually wears one down from overload. Digestion requires a lot of work for the body. Lots of times, people don't need to eat that meal at the table. Just take the salad. We store a lot of nutrients, and mostly our bodies use our food stores pretty good, especially the better we eat and exercise (moderately consistently). I have prob 200 dif types of health pills from herbs to vitamins & minerals to aminos to non-alcoholic extracts. All of them are great, but you can't eat them all everyday. Some are staples of the diet you should take everyday, but others no. If MSM will stop your pain or solve your problem, if it's not toxic as stated by many, then what's the harm in trying it to see. It might be one for daily application. I must say it looks good for pain relief and cleansing, but it appears
        to do it very well which might mean a person needs to take it very very slow at first and watch the effects. And do like I do, take some info to one of your doctors and ask them for a qualified opinion, not just a comment, but if they don't kow, read the info, verify it, and next appt give you a qualified (as in 'researched') opinion. I don't mean a new doctor, but one who knows you and your condition(s).

        Gotta go,

        Greg
        http://www.arthritisinformation.net/toc.htmhttp://www.bulkmsm.com/Basically MSM can be used both internally and externally. When applied on the outside of the body it penetrates through the skin (or scalp) very rapidly and improves the health of that area where it is absorbed.You can also swallow MSM as a loose powder (by the teaspoonful) or in capsules, tablets and in other ways.MSM is often referred to as a "penetrant." It makes the walls of individual cells more "permeable." This means that the cells can more easily get rid of garbage that is constantly being created inside the cell, and the cell can also absorb nutrients more easily.This characteristic of "increasing permeability" of cells explains its ability to relieve pain. Pain if often caused by an accumulation of toxic buildup in the joints, muscles and fluids. Inflammation of joints is often also caused by toxic buildups in those areas -- the MSM is a powerful detoxifier.Vibrant Life has the exclusive license to
        represent one of the largest manufacturers of MSM in the world, and brings you this wonderful substance at prices that are generally lower than any other source.Our MSM is also the only MSM on the US market with a certificate of analysis and purity from an independent testing lab. In fact, the testing lab is probably the largest testing lab service in the world, with offices and laboratories in more than 100 different countries.Finally, B&B International brings you the widest range of MSM products offered by anyone in the world. You name it! If it is logical for some product to be made with MSM, we have it.

        Open a PayPal Account today for online purchases &/or for Credit/Debit Cards

        Get a $5 Bonus just for signing up & opening an account with a funds transfer! Fast & Easy! Pay for auction purchases or buy at 1000s of online stores. Click here:
        https://www.paypal.com/refer/pal=WJXYDUMUSEY8W